“Did you know that over 1.2 billion people access the web from their mobile devices?”
If you personally use your smartphone to view websites you’ll notice the majority of big brands already have a mobile website. You own your own business, so why don’t you have a mobile website? You’re missing out on a boat-load of sales. We’ve got a bit of a cheap deal going on (that’s perfectly legit) in the sense we’ll create you a professional, fully functioning mobile website tailored to your brand for only £499 (down from £1,399). Rest assured, it’s not going to look cheap!
ACT NOW! — this special offer for a cheap mobile website will end 21st July 2014
“There are 3 times more smartphones being activated every minute around the world then there are babies being born.”
So that’s £499 for a cheap mobile website which looks professional and functions well. You can take a look at ours. Just grab your smart phone and browse to http://www.ss88.co.uk and you’ll instantly see our mobile version.
What’s the catch?
You supply all the content (text, images, video). We create up to 10 pages of content, after that it’s £20 per page. We do not accommodate e-commerce websites with this cheap deal.
- 1 .mobi domain name (mycompany.mobi)
- Fully managed business mobile hosting in the cloud (free for the first year, £49 thereafter)
- 1 contact form
- 1 gallery / portfolio page
- Statistics so you can see who has visited your website
What if I want to change the content a month later?
You’ll have to pay us £20 per page to change anything. We do offer an optional extra which allows you to content manage your mobile website for a one-off fee of £199. This enables you to edit the pages already set-up on your mobile website.
How do I order or ask questions?
Call us on 01332 896202 or fill out the form below. We’ll then contact you back and provide you with everything you need.
What information should I include on a mobile website?
Well, less is more. Your mobile website needs to focus on the most important information that a potential customer needs to know. They need to know what you do, where you are, your hours of operation, and how to contact you. Think to include the following:
- How to Find Us – This can take your potential customer to a page where they can see your address, click for directions or click to activate their smart phone’s GPS function to automatically navigate to your establishment.
- Contact Us – Always offer visitors a page where they can click-to-call your business number, fill out a form to leave you a message, and click-to-text you – just be sure that whichever option they choose is monitored so you can communicate on the spot.
- What We Offer – It’s always best to summarise what you do, what you sell, and what services you offer.
- Special Deals – If you have any special deals, or any freebies that you offer this is the best time to list them. We can even combine a form which needs to be completed (so you get their information) before they access the freebie.
- Social Media Links – Links to your social media accounts help your search engine rankings. So if you have some, let us know.
Categorised in: Business
This post was written by Steven Sullivan